Summer RISE Host Registration is now open through Friday, April 1st
The Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) Partnerships Unit is seeking businesses, government agencies, higher education institutions and nonprofits to participate as hosts for the 2022 Summer RISE program. Summer RISE is a program for MCPS rising high school juniors and seniors to learn about a career during the month of July.
- Highlights of Summer RISE 2022:
- Host Registration: Open now through Friday, April 1, 2022
- Summer RISE: July 5-29, 2022
- Closing Ceremony: Friday, July 29th
- Flexible schedule | 50 hours over 4 weeks | 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Opportunities can be in-person, virtual or hybrid
- The Partnerships Unit is offering virtual courses to supplement the 50 required hours, if needed
- For detailed information about Summer RISE, visit www.MCPS-SummerRISE.org Hosting a Summer RISE student: If you/your company is interested in becoming a host, please see the information below and attached:
- Read the Summer RISE Host Agreement
- Preview the Host registration before you register (see attached)
- Review the summary of industries for which we are seeking hosts
- Register to be a host using https://bit.ly/Host2022
- Questions? Join an information session or have your colleagues attend to learn more about hosting a Summer RISE student. Please keep checking the link as additional sessions may be added.
- Bring a colleague to an information session
- If you are interested in hosting a personalized information session for your office/organization or with industry partners, please let us know and we will be happy to coordinate.