Representatives from Montgomery County government, Montgomery County Public Schools and non-profit organizations were dedicated to making infoMONTGOMERY a reality. Their collaboration and commitment has helped to develop the structure for maintaining a human service inventory and its implementation plan.
- Montgomery County Collaboration Council for Children, Youth and Families
- Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services
- Montgomery County Department of Recreation
- Montgomery County Executive’s Office of Community Partnerships
- Montgomery County Public Libraries
- Montgomery County Public Schools
- Jewish Council for the Aging of Greater Washington
- Mental Health Association of Montgomery County
The infoMONTGOMERY Steering Committee is the governance body responsible for the overall vision and implementation of infoMONTGOMERY The Steering Committee’s role is reflected in the following charge to the committee:
- Coordination of infoMONTGOMERY’s planning, development, evaluation and overall policy;
- Provide direction for infoMONTGOMERY’s role in the community;
- Assure the development of a plan for sustainability, operationally and fiscally;
- Assure the public website is properly managed and content is appropriate;
- Assure the development of procedures to ensure quality assurance; and
- Assess potential integration with additional technology resources and services.
infoMONTGOMERY is seeking sponsors for the website and outreach efforts. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact us.