Information and referral to all Montgomery County residents regarding, but not limited to: consumer affairs, education issues, employment, English as a second language classes, health care, housing issues, legal assistance, recreation programs and senior services.
Services (Back to Top)
Community Information(Back to Top)
Sites with Information on HomelessnessPresented here are sites with information on homeless initiatives and programs, as well as links to key research and information.
Recent News: Homelessness Support – (See All)Presented here are articles of interest and information on local, statewide and national initiatives on programming for persons who serve the homeless populations or those people who are at-risk of becoming or are homeless.
- Montgomery County Collaboration Council for Children, Youth and Families (Local Management Board) Seeks Board Members
- Summer RISE Host Registration is now open through Friday, April 1st
- Update: Montgomery County Launches $20 Million COVID Rent Relief Program: Now Accepting Requests for Second Phase of Rental Assistance
- Breakfast for the Unsheltered Homeless
- Job Announcement: LGBTQ Services Navigator SMYAL