The information on infoMontgomery regarding hours of operations may not reflect closures and schedule modifications as a result of COVID-19. Visitors are encouraged to first call the organization to check on their office hours as well as any required precautions that need to be taken related to COVID-19.This page will be updated regularly, please send any resources, corrections or updates relating to Montgomery County to firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents can find the latest information from Montgomery County regarding the COVID-19 here
Information on Covid vaccines can be found here
Information on County government service closures and schedule modifications are being updated HERE
Montgomery County Testing Facilities for Covid-19 can be found here If you have questions regarding COVID-19, please contact the Public Health Services, Communicable Disease and Epidemiology Testing Help Line at 240-777-1755. The COVID-19 Help Line is open 7 days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.here.
Meal Service information for all MCPS Students can be found here.
Food Access (+/-)
Housing Resources & Homelessness (+/-)
Helping the Community (+/-)
Persons with Disabilities/Serious Health Conditions (+/-)
Childcare, Children and Youth (+/-)
- Please call the Hotline at 301-646-5852 to reach us for distance services. VAS is committed to serving the our community.
- Check our Facebook page for Daily Updates on COVID-19
Behavioral Health Services (+/-)
City and Community Compiled Resource Lists(+/-)
Recent News: COVID-19 Responses – (See All)Presented here are articles related to COVID-19 Responses
- Montgomery County Food Council’s Online Food Assistance Resource Directory
- Getting a COVID-19 updated booster shot
- How Do I Get a COVID-19 Test in Montgomery County?
- Excel Beyond The Bell Announces our Spring 2022 Schedule!
- COVID-19 Vaccinations for 5 to 11 Year Olds
- Coming Soon! COVID-19 Vaccinations for 5 to 11 Year Old
- Daytime, Evening, and Weekend Vaccination Clinics
- Covid -19 Vaccine information for Maryland
- Funding Available to Help Cover the Cost of Renting County Facilities for Youth Sports that Primarily Service Low-Income Youth
- Ten Montgomery County Public Libraries Offer Free Outdoor Public Wi-Fi